Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pancake Recipe Book

apple

Hi Apple,

Fantastic, thanx ever so much. Look brill and so easy for children to understand. Look forward to laminating and using it on tues.

Net xx

Thanks - another one saved!

Michaelle - I find that if I clcik on Open, rather than save, i get the same problem as you. If I reopen Internet explorer and then click on SaveI can then Open the file.

Thanks for the fabulous book have printed it out ready to laminate tomorrow. We are taste testing fillings for our pancakes - feeling very hungry just thinking about it. Call me old fashioned but you can't beat crepe suzette. Made it last year and still thinking about it now!

Both open and save options on Explorer result in a blank document. for me. Would any kind person have time to attach the download again as a word file?

Thank you apple. Printed this out and laminated and put on display in our entrance hall for all kids to access. It has been used by lots of staff today who are all very impressed. So once again a very big thank you.

Mel C

:)

Glad I could have been of service... i didn't add that I'm dreadful at cooking (yes i did burn the pancakes when i had a practice run the other night) :o so my T.A happily did them today (she cooked me one especially and sent it up to the staffroom as I had my PPA) :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)