Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Policy

I am in the process of reviewing our foundation stage policy and am considering rewriting it in light of Every Child Matters, maybe under each of the section headings.

Has anyone already done this and does it work?

Would be grateful for your input.

Michaelle

Haven't really thought about this until you suggested it - but it would make sense to have it all tied together or at least the policies slightly amended refiled under the relevant sections - I will too await to see peoples comments as I have my annual review of them and it might be timely to update them and refile them in, perhaps slightly amended in the new areas.

I would like to know everyone elses thoughts too.

Nikki

If I were you I'd wait until the birth-five framework comes out - apparently they are going to try to tie the 0-3 and curriculum guidance together to come up with one document.

About time eh?!

x

If I were you I'd wait until the birth-five framework comes out - apparently they are going to try to tie the 0-3 and curriculum guidance together to come up with one document.

About time eh?!

x

49261[/snapback]

Oh right thank you - I will do that the policy has been waiting to be reviewed for yonks anyway might well wait a bit longer

M x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)