Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted

This morning we had the dreaded doorbell ring and the Ofsted lady arrived- coming back tomorrow. I have been in the throws of updating everything including the Operational plan etc. Have got through today and now have to see what other evidence I can come up with to show her tomorrow.

Advice she gave me about OP was keep it simple- forget the Outcomes Inspectors know which Standards fit these . Suggested I just collated my evidence by the 14 Standards no more. Planning- kep this as simple as possible and workable. Oh well - will let you know the outcome later.

Help - can't seem to find my reciepe for playdough can anyone help.

I use cooking oil/flour and cream of tartarebut cant remember the measures?

Sue

Good luck Smiles, sounds like you have an Inspector who has good common sense :D:D

Recipe:

2 cups plain flour

1 cup salt

2 tablespoons oil

1 teaspoon cream or tartar

2 cups of water

let us know how you get on.

Peggy

Thanks every so much Peggy - in a flap because playdough is on my planning for tomorrow. Inspector was looking forward to that!!!

Will let you know how I fare - was surprised it was only one and its a combined inspection - not sure of the correct term nowadays.

Sue

GOOD LUCK from me too! No doubt you will have a sleepless night, but by this time tomorrow, you'll know it's all done, so you can then relax!!!

Please let us know how you got on - we are all rooting for you and everyone else who is being 'ofsteded' at the moment. We will all be in your shoes (whenever that may be!), so please don't leave us hanging is suspense, we really are interested and wish you and your team well.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow - day off, but doing OP, planning, record books and anything else I can fit in as soon as I read something about inspections!!!!!

BEST WISHES :D:D:D

Kymberley

Thankyou for all your good wishes, I will remember deep breaths - she was quite positive today with a few negative comments but nothing I hadn't already picked up on myself . I am taking time out from looking at my strentghs and weaknesses - want to talk to me about leadership tomorrow!

Sue

:o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)