Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Great Site

I know we all say it in our posts but I just wanted to say again how great this site is and how useful.

Sometimes we don't always see the way others help us. For instance I have had two personal messages from Lesley helping me with a problem I posted about managing behaviour. She is going to e-mail me some info besides giving me some good advice. Thanks Lesley.

I really appreciate how people take an interest in what you are doing and it makes it so much better as we are all in it for the children.

Thanks Steve and Helen for setting up this site in the first place and to everybody who has helped, not just me, but everybody else.

Linda

• 4 years later...

its gr8

im a new girl and wow i just wish i found this forum b4 i started work on EYFS

ive mentioned b4 how much grey hairs ive now got lol

but a big hello and thank you to thoes who have helped so far i hope i can help some of you one day?

Andrea x