Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Conference

Guest Really

Not sure where to post this, but here goes. I have had some info through the post about a North West Regional Conference from the World Organisation of Early Childhood Education. It takes place on the 1st April at Manchester Uni. Speakers look interesting, but I have never heard of the organisation before. Anyone ever heard of them or been involved with them?

Thanks.

Thanks Peggy. I have read the site and it seems interesting. The speakers at this conference don't seem to be addressing worldwide issues so I may just go and see - Lesley Staggs is speaking and I have certainly heard of her.

It's comforting to hear that Lesley Staggs is involved in a world wide arena, she has certainly inspired a lot of early years people. I am sure that her involvement is definately missed for the final stages of the new EYFS curriculum guidance since her resignation.

let us know what she has to say, won't you?

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)