Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Addiction

debstephens

hi kizzy here,

I too am an addict, i find it very therapeutic checking the forum when I can... and so aids restful sleep ..... much nicer than Horlicks!!!!

:(:( :wacko: :DxD:(:o

Just thought I'd take a little peak, what harm can it do, it won't take me long, I'll get ready to go to netball in a minute, whoops now I'm late, followed a very interesting topic...... I'm definitely addicted!

Probably see you all later!

Deb

I'm addicted too, what can I say. Today - one of my days off from my job share - and I had intended to go food shopping, complete my plans, quick hoover round the house, go swimming and "briefly" look on this site.

Reality is - almost completed plans, no food shopping done, the hoover is still in its cupboard, my swimming costume is still in the drawer and "briefly" took a lot longer than it should have done!!!

I once made the mistake of browsing in the ICT section and downloaded a Zookeeper game. I now end a browsing session with rather too many attempts at improving my score on Zookeeper, a couple of games of Spider Solitaire and one go at a Tetris type game.

It is no wonder my children are not properly fed, rarely heard read, I am still not as fit as I should be and the house is not tidy!

Well I'm glad to be a member of such a group the support and advice from eveyone are invaluable. My husband (bless him) pulled me away from the computer to take me to lunch on my day off (Quick stop at our Early Years Office first) then back to the computer and revising our O.P. It must be spring because it seems that there are alot of us doing the same thing.

Hmm -

well, you must all know I'm an addict ( :o ) - a struggling one right now, having been kept away by various things recently - (Rea - this includes a recent re-match with The Darkness. They won, of course :D ) Hopefully I'll be back 'in the saddle' for a bit, now!!

Sue