Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Wipe On/off Dice

I was wondering if anybody has seen the white blank dice that enable you to use a dry wipe pen to write on and rub off. We had them in my previous school but can't remember where they came from.

They were considerably larger than your standard dice.

Finger's crossed that somebody will know where we can purchase some.

Thanks for replies so far - the first two replies feature dice which are too small and not necessarily the right surface to use dry wipe pen onto. The foam dice in the third reply looks great but still not the original one that I am hunting. I like the idea of the pockets though. If I can't find the original one then we will probably purchase that one.

Many thanks

We've got some really big ones (about 12cm square each face) _ I am pretty sure we got them from NEXUS - sorry don't know if they have a website!

There was a link somewhere to templates for making 3D shapes, one being a cube, I made a variety with dots, numbers, etc and also kept one blank. I laminated them then joined/taped them together with some shreddied paper inside to stop them getting too squashed. The blank laminated one I use with a drywipe pen, but it does smudge.

I've ordered some foam / pocket / dice with card, and continued to spend £57 on the site for other resources :o Thanks for the link shuttle ( I think)

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)