Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning For Ta And Students

Im just wondering how everyone plas for their TA and students? and how you tell them what they are doing. At the moment I tell them verbally but with Ofsted due Im thinking that it should be writen so they know the objective ect.

What do others do?

Guest tinkerbell

We have year group sheets and group sheets and when I have talked to TA ,student and SEN suppport they jot down the learning objective at the top of their sheet they are using with the group.

I also find the year group sheet handy when we are starting a topic.i ask the children what they already know about something , my TA jots the question down and the childrens responses, next question she uses a different coloured pen!!She is amazing and I am soooo lucky.

Our planning clearly states who is to do what, and when, and the plans are displayed on the wall to be accessed by all necessary parties. I usually end up also verbally telling students, or irregular extras, just in case (although they too know where the plans are.)

have a look a the individual activty plan I devised for my TA on the thread regarding planning by shootingstar. I find it soooo useful!

Hope that helps.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)