Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Letter to parents

Hayley_Lanciano

Hi we are just getting started after completing our trial and hope to go 'live' to parents before Feb half term. I thought I had read somewhere there was a letter we could download to send to parents explaining what Tapestry was and about the online learning journeys. I'm also updating our safeguarding policy to include work iPads. Could anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thank you in advance.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Sam_Capes said:

Hi there, this link seems to be broken again, please can you help? 

It should be ok, I've just tested it and made sure it was the most up to date version. Don't forget you need to be logged into FSF to download things. Let me know if you still have trouble :)

• 1 month later...

Good morning Amanda35,

Which letter is it specifically? - if you have found one on the site before it will still be there as we haven't deleted any Tapestry resources.

Resources that were made by the in-house team are here

Resources that have been made by other members and uploaded by the team are here

Obviously you will need to be logged in to download them :)