Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ilp's

Hi

Haas anyone got an example of an ILP they can share with me. Am trying o create one for a girl in my setting who is having difficulty with numbers mainly counting 1 to 10

Have decided to include rhymes and stories also involve her with counting out fruit and milk cartons at snack time

Just need a plan to put it on

Hi

Haas anyone got an example of an ILP they can share with me.  Am trying o create one for a girl in my setting who is having difficulty with numbers mainly counting 1 to 10

Have decided to include rhymes and stories also involve her with counting out fruit and milk cartons at snack time

Just need a plan to put it on

48036[/snapback]

Just checking do you mean IEP Individual Education Plan

IEP_Abbey.doc

Edited by Guest

I am also having exactly the same gobbleydegook problem when downloading. It is really annoying me. I am unable to open attachments that have been emailed to me that I need to access urgently. What a nightmare. Does anyone have any idea what it is???

If other people are experiencing it do you think we have picked up a horrible bug or something??? AAGGHH!!!!!

Advice greatly received

becsltd

I think this is a problem from changing the server-which Steve felt was imperative as we were having major problems with the old one. Please be patient as Steve is trying to get this sorted and I am sure he will have it all back up running as normal as soon as possible.

Linda

On another topic, which I cannot find, someone suggested right hand clicking on the link, choosing save as (and here's where I'm not certain but it worked for me) add .doc to the file name and it will save it.

Not very technical I know but it worked.

Deb

Hiya Mimi

Just to warn you, you have inadvertently left the name of your nursery, name of child and DOB on one of the pages.

48109[/snapback]

:o Thank you I have corrected my mistake. xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)