Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Risk Assessments!

I had a fit persons interview for my new role as manager last week, (i have been the deputy for 15 yrs) my inspector wasn't really happy with our risk assessments she said they weren't detailed enough and we didn't have enough of them, but she didn't give much help as to how to put them right.

Has anyone any ideas or copies of risk assessments that have passed Ofsted?

I would be very grateful for help as we could have our inspection any time!

Thank you

Milly

thank you Peggy and Tinkerbell yes i was born in 1959. I will look at the risk assessments you have passed on they look easy to use and that is what we want. my Ofsted inspector suggested the PLA one but i haven't managed to find any of their publications to buy?

Thank you for the quck response I think i am going to find this site very helpful!

Milly

I didn't think inspectors were allowed to make such recommendations!!!!!!

You get the PLA one when you purchase their insurance, I'm not sure if it is available as a seperate publication. It is also only an annual check list ( quite comprehensive though)

Peggy

Peggy

She was doing my fit persons and not an official Ofsted inspection so maybe she felt she could say, we used to get PLA insurance years ago but the college get us insured now.

I will see what i can do with the earlier suggestions

Thanks again

Milly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)