Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Next steps

Help please, I have printed off the next steps for a child in their second year with us, Under Physical Development - Moving and Handling we have made four

different observations that this child can "Jump off and land safely"40-60 mths

Secure since March 2015, but that statement still shows on next steps as a

desired progression

Hi Heather,

Tapestry doesn't use the individual statements that you may have attached to an observation. Instead it uses the age-bands and refinements to suggest next steps. We want to avoid the recipe approach- where you just select statements, tick them off and get the following statements as the suggested next steps.

Just pick and choose from the suggested next steps- as you know your children then best, and which next steps would be best suited to each child. :1b

Hi, I created report for of the children but the couple of Next Steps sections are empty. Not sure why as this child has both Baseline and Summative assessments filled in and also I filled in all boxes accurately. I'm going round in circles trying to find out how to get Next Steps on the report but I think I'm at the end of ideas how to solve this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I created report for of the children but the couple of Next Steps sections are empty. Not sure why as this child has both Baseline and Summative assessments filled in and also I filled in all boxes accurately. I'm going round in circles trying to find out how to get Next Steps on the report but I think I'm at the end of ideas how to solve this.

Can you please send in a support ticket to customer.service@eyfs.info then we will be able to help you with your specific issue :1b