Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nursery World

Hello all I'm on the scrounge :o

I don't buy NW every week as I'm too poor! However the last one I bought had an article about preparing for Ofsted... Organisation. It was the end of the series but I would be really interested in seeing the others.

I don't want to buy the 4 (presumably 4 anyway) back copies but if anybody has them I would be so so so grateful if you would photocopy the articles for me - I'll obviously pay for copying and posting.

Cheers

I'll have a good old ferret for you - they will be at work, I should think. Not in till Wednesday as I'm on a PEEP for practitioners course Mon and Tues, but hope to be able to get them to you then. Would you PM your address, please?

Sue x

I have just searched the archive section of the NW website and found what I think you are looking for :D

There are five articles in all:

The series started in September 1st 2005 issue - preparing for OFsted, being healthy

Second on 29th Sept about how to demonstrate you protect children from harm and neglect

Third on 27th Oct about how to help children 'enjoy and achieve'

Fourth on 24th Nov how to help children 'make a positive contribution'

Fifth and final one on 22nd Dec on organisation

Sounds as though it's the first four you want and I am happy to scan and email if I am right :D

Oooooooh thank you thank you thank you!

That's exactly it - I tried looking on the archive bit but couldn't remember my log on details :o

I have just searched the archive section of the NW website and found what I think you are looking for :D

There are five articles in all:

The series started in September 1st 2005 issue  - preparing for OFsted, being healthy

Second on 29th Sept about how to demonstrate you protect children from harm and neglect

Third on 27th Oct about how to help children 'enjoy and achieve'

Fourth on 24th Nov how to help children 'make a positive contribution'

Fifth and final one on 22nd Dec on organisation

Sounds as though it's the first four you want and I am happy to scan and email if I am right :D

47534[/snapback]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)