Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E123

I have started the E123 with the OU can anyone help with any ideas about this course. I want to do the BA INin Early childhood And Youth studies eventually.

Thanks

Hello from me too.

I have also just started E123 with the OU but I must be mad because I am doing E124 as well! So I will no doubt be after advice soon.

Karen

HI

I am studying for the foundation degree in early years with the OU.

I did E123 in 2003 (and have done E124, E230, E243 and E115 since then).

Not sure what sort of ideas you are looking for but happy to help if you have any specific queries.

Also, it is well worth participating in the OU course conference sites which are available to anyone studying the course.

I have enjoyed all my OU courses, some more challenging than others but overall loved the whole experience :D Hope you enjoy your study and do shout if you want help with any particular aspects and I will do my best :D

Guest cathy m

Hi June

I have completed E123 which I enjoyed very much, I went on to study E124 as the 2 together become the Certificate in Early Years Practice (level 4) I have also done E115 and am just starting U212 which is child hood studies. I will then have 1 more compulsory 60 point course to complete the foundation degree and hopefully i will then top up to a BA in Childhood.

Good luck as you start on this route 'onward and upward!'

Cathy :o

[Hi June,

I have also just started the E123 and am another mad person who is also doing the E124 at the same time. I'm a teaching assistant in an independent school with Year 1 children and also an after school club manager with Foundation, Year 1 and Year 2 children.

Iam enjoying the two courses together so far even though they have only just started but it all looks to be of good useful knowledge.

I'm not sure where I am wanting to end up yet - maybe a teacher.

If I can be of any help, please let me know and we can work through it together.

Good luck

Sharon

June, have you tried calling Learn Direct? If you need info about follow on courses or courses you need for a particular career they are fantastic. Their number is 0800 100 900.

Sharon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)