Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Images For Daily Routine.

I have been looking for some images to use for sequencing for daily routine-such as getting up, having breakfast, going to school etc. I have done a Google image search but have not found anything suitable-some black and white pictures but they are not very interesting. Does anybody know where I might be able to find some nice piccies please?

Linda

Thanks for the replies. I had tried them before but I can't open the images-something to do with having the same program but a different version.

I would take photographs Liza but I wanted to have images of getting out of bed and going to bed and I wanted them to be of children but I don't have any young children at home any more.

Thanks for the ideas.

Linda

what about any friends children Linda or asking a parent from the class.. many seem to have digital cameras... or loan a school one to a very trusting parent?

I think the Kingscourt Numeracy scheme has the pictures you are looking for (obviously no good if you dont use Kingscourt though) :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)