Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tracking A Mobile Number

Just needs some help

Does anyone know how to track a mobile number and who it is from. Its not my mobile, but the same number comes up on the bill loads of times.

I'm not sure whether you can get information legitimately Laura - although you could always try 192.com or yell.com.

Is someone using your phone at home to call out? Might be inappropriate, but have you tried calling the number to see who answers?

If it's something you're worried about a quick call to the police might be worthwhile?

Apart from ringing it or answering and trying to find out who they are there's not much you can do. maybe get someone else to ring it for you and remeber to with hold their number. If it is some one using your phone contact your phone company and tell them you are not dialling that number. over than that its the police and they will only investigate if the person if being abusive. I have a niece who has had a problem with some one stalking her through her phone and her boyfriend is a policeman so I know there's not much to be done unless it becomes threatening or expensive. to the phone company first, they are quite good at listen to problems with phones. good luck