Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Objective/ Learning Intention Database

I would have said that the key objectives were the Early Learning Goals found in the 'Curriculum Guidance for the Foundation Stage'. I've typed these all out with spaces to record which term I've covered them in. This is my long term plan. Here's a download which you can use if you think it's at all useful

ELGs_term_by_term.doc

I would have said that the key objectives were the Early Learning Goals found in the 'Curriculum Guidance for the Foundation Stage'. I've typed these all out with spaces to record which term I've covered them in. This is my long term plan. Here's a download which you can use if you think it's at all useful

ELGs_term_by_term.doc

46867[/snapback]

We were told by our advisior not to use the stepping stones as learning intentions, as that's what we were doing!!

We were told by our advisior not to use the stepping stones as learning intentions, as that's what we were doing!!

46941[/snapback]

A website which i have found yesterday which is helpful for yearly and half termly planning is

http://www.norfolkesinet.org.uk/pages/view...asp?uniqid=2158

where you can download a reception yearly and a years worth of receptions half termly- very helpful to me with my learning intentions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)