Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Where to start?!

thumperrabbit

The Government may well WANT Graduate/Teacher Leads but cannot see it happening until they appreciate the way they fund Early Years will have to change dramatically for it to attract them!! Until then they will have to put up with old duffers like me! Ha ha!

Toally applaud you both though for 'getting out now' - the job has become just too much - for too little. Wishing you both every success in your new roles - whatever they maybe!

• Like 3

Good luck MArley. Sounds interesting. I bet everyone will ask will you be able to deal with being told what to do??? At the moment that sounds rather good to me!

Hopefully wont mind it, and to be fair it is my decision to step down so cant really moan if someone is willing to take it all on...Im hoping I can be very supportive!! ::1a :P ::1a