Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Information For Parents

Hi all you lovely people. A while ago on this site I came across a 'parent friendly' explanation of the Foundation Stage / ELG's - have tried to find it but am having a problem (Saturday morning syndrome. . . .) I would like to give my new parents some information of what their children will be experiencing at Pre School, under the headings of each area of learning PSE, CLL etc. but in a jargon free approach. I know I've seen it somewhere, and I don't want to reinvent the wheel - hope you can help.

Hi

Not sure if it's what you want but Surestart do a lovely, colourful leaflet explaining the Foundation Stage.

Originally it was part of the 'Learning Journey' that had a video and posters in addition to the leaflets for Parents.

You can order the leaflet by phoning 0845 602 2260. It is available in several languages, for the English version the reference is: IFP/LEAFLET and for any other language the Ref. is IFP/ followed by the language required. You can order as many as you like :D

It is available in Bengali, Gujerati, Hindi, Pumjabi, Udru, Greek, Arabic, Somali, Chinese, Turkish and Vietnamese!

Hope this is what you are after.

Thanks Geraldine, this looks useful, but it isn't the article I am trying to find. I think it was a seperate heading for each area of learning and what activities the children do at Pre School/nursery to fit into this heading - Not too sure - I'll keep looking unless anyone else finds it before me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)