Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Lincolnshire - Help available

Ancaster

I have been reading a couple of posts recently from mangers/leaders who are tearing their hair out for various reasons the main ones being paperwork and recruiting staff.

On completing my degree in Early Childhood and Education I decided to start my own business offering my services to settings initially to cover for managerial sickness and holidays. This resulted in me gaining 2 long term bookings one as the manager of a pack away preschool, the other as part of the management team of a large day nursery. I have been through two inspections under the common inspection framework, receiving an Outstanding grading for the pre-school - a term time only pack away setting in a village hall and Good at the nursery.

Things are going so well at the pre-school the staff team requiring only minimal support that I can offer from a distance meaning that I now have spare time! Basically I am testing the feedback I get to see if I can be of any help to any setting. I am centrally based in Lincolnshire and have worked in Grantham, Newark and Lincoln.

My company is limited with full public liability insurance, personal references available as well as testimonials from current clients. I am also registered with the update service making DBS checking simple and my rates are reasonable.

Message me if you are interested.