Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Please Help

I am holding a extra meeting tomo night to talk through the new framework with the staff as we are due ANOTHER ofsted soon du to being in school grounds.

I only have a few articles from nursery world but find them useful.

I wanted to write out all bullit points under each outcome but I am not a very fast typer and I am very tired xD Can anyone email me anything they have that i could use instead please? I wouldnt normally ask as it is a cheek asking for someones work but I am desperate!! I have helped many of you in the past and will continue to do so in the future could somebody help me out this time please please :o

I am holding a extra meeting tomo night to talk through the new framework with the staff as we are due ANOTHER ofsted soon du to being in school grounds.

I only have a few articles from nursery world but find them useful.

I wanted to write out all bullit points under each outcome but I am not a very fast typer and I am very tired  xD  Can anyone email me anything they have that i could use instead please? I wouldnt normally ask as it is a cheek asking for someones work but I am desperate!! I have helped many of you in the past and will continue to do so in the future could somebody help me out this time please please  :o

45645[/snapback]

Would like to help, but am not really clear on what you need. Sorry, think I'm tired too! Please explain again!

sorry Jan,The new framework for the nat standards are now within the 5 outcomes that ofsted look when inspecting now.

eg.A healthy child.and each one is linked to a nat standard.

in nursery world they did 5 articles on each outcome and bullit pointed things that ofsted would look at and indeed which we should be guided by.

i wanted to type these out for my staff to read as we went over them.I just wonedred if anybody had put them out in any sort of format that was all.

Never mind I have left it late and will have to think of another way to get it to sink in.

thank you for your reply. :)

THANK YOU I am already using that i must of downloaded it last week but I need to do the groundwork for the staff as they will not r ead it so I wanted to simplify how to go about delivering these outtcomes I am busy typing up from nursery worl at mo but only have some of the articles.

just what I needed thank you so so much :D have had the meeting but will pass these on tomo you know my job would be so much harder without all you wonderful people,I love you all :D

After a very difficult day it was just the tonic I needed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)