Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Diploma In Pre-school Practice

Hi Is there anyone out there doing the D.P.P.? I am half way through module 3 and it would be good to chat with anyone who is going through the course.

Jackie

• 4 weeks later...

hi.....I'm not a student, but happy to help...and I have two students on staff..one NVQ2 and one doing foundation degree...so any questions...?

Hi,

I'm just finishing unit 1 of the dpp. My assignment is due in next wednesday so its all go at the moment! :o How did you find your first 2 modules? Our tutor told us today that she was leaving at the end of term so I'm not sure what's happening after Christmas. Hopefully they'll find someone else to carry it on.

What is the subject of your module 3?

Hi White

I did the DPP a while ago (qualified in 96)

Ive now gone on to the HND early childhood studies and found a lot of the DPP course work was usefull so when you finish DONT THROW IT OUT!!!!!

what is module 3? it wasnt broke up into modules when I did it?

Lou - keep up with the study distance learning can be difficult but think of the end results

BFN

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Alison

How slow am i? Sorry didn't see your post until now.

Thank you for the support, you are right distance learning is a pain but very handy when you are working and have a family. I know it will be worth it.

Module 3 covers 'best practice in pre-school'.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)