Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sensory Development

Having difficulty getting my head around KE8 How children resond to what they see, hear, smell etc., Don't really know how to reply to this one! Any help would be greatly appreciated..................

Hi Cilla and welcome. :) Think about the sensory activities you have carried out with children and how they have responded. Have they commented on whether something is warm or cold, soft or hard? Have they said something is shiny or commented on the colours? Do they say that it smells nice or compare it with a familiar scent? You have probably covered this in amongst C10.2. :)

Thanks for the welcome and the help - most appreciated!! Finding this unit very difficult, but there is loads of very useful info on this site - you are all wonderful!!

:o

Hi Cilla and welcome.  :)  Think about the sensory activities you have carried out with children and how they have responded.  Have they commented on whether something is warm or cold, soft or hard?  Have they said something is shiny or commented on the colours?  Do they say that it smells nice or compare it with a familiar scent?  You have probably covered this in amongst C10.2.  :)

45456[/snapback]

Welcome, Cilla! I wouldn't worry too much about finding this one a bit tough. I think most people hit a difficult area somewhere along the line - at the end of the day you'll learn from it & that's what it's about! I'm sure you'll get loads of help, and everyone's very friendly!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)