Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

C10 Ke's

Hi Everyone again!

Can you tell I'm losing the plot second tine I'm asking a favour?

I have gaps in my KE's that my assessor felt I didn't cover even though my tutor as happy enough with them... but anyway I hope to hand in my portfolio to get some units signed off and to finish off C10 I need to get KE's up to date.

I'm not in college until Wed so can't ask my tutor prior to handing in my portfolio so would like to see if I can get KE questions off anyone willing to share?

MY gaps are....brace yourself.......:)

Any written questions would be much appreciated :)

Take care

D x

Edited by Guest

Dawn,

Have you had a good look at the C10 guidance? (found here)

If you would like help I'm sure we'd all be willing to give it but it would be helpful if you could break it down and let us know exactly what part of each you're stuck on. Not everyone who uses the site knows what the KE numbers mean, so actually writing it out would also be useful. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Everyone again!

Can you tell I'm losing the plot second tine I'm asking a favour?

I have gaps in my KE's that my assessor felt I didn't cover even though my tutor as happy enough with them... but anyway I hope to hand in my portfolio to get some units signed off and to finish off C10 I need to get KE's up to date.

I'm not in college until Wed so can't ask my tutor prior to handing in my portfolio so would like to see if I can get KE questions off anyone willing to share?

MY gaps are....brace yourself.......:)

Any written questions would be much appreciated :)

Take care

D x

45418[/snapback]

Hi i am also doing my level 3 in childcare and i know the feeling. Go onto the forum guidiance it is very good it helps me a lot

Hope this helps and puts yr mind to rest. Good luck :)

Trudy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)