Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP)

Hi I was just wondering how settings are spending this extra money! and what monitoring systems you have in place for this, I currently have two children who are receiving this money, one of them has poor social skills and is only happy when with an adult, the other shows no interest in mark making.

I did receive money for 4 other children last term, however this money was paid at the end of the school year and they have now left me, should this money be set aside and used for child in receipt of the EYPP?

Any advise would be most welcome, I'm due Ofsted at any time and therefore worried that I haven't any evidence on what we have done with the money.

Thanks

Hi - we use the individual age and stage tracking sheet that we use for all of the children (we highlight any children in receipt of PP). We actually found that the children who were in receipt of PP were developing well within the expected age banding so we looked at the provision as a whole using the cohort tracking and then purchased courses to benefit the setting as a whole, I detailed this on my SEF and also further explained it to the inspector 2 weeks ago, explaining that we were tracking the children very closely on PP to highlight where any support/extension may be needed in the future and Ofsted were fine with that!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)