Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help For Reasearch Please

Welcome and Happy New Year from me too. :D

In "98 I did an historical time line from Aristotle to Desirable Learning outcomes. I found using a time line a useful way to present the social / historical contexts. My purpose was to identify the different Educational therorists alongside historical and social contexts.

At what point in time do you want to start?

I will come back to this post after the hangover has subsided, after tonights celebrations, which should be by Monday :o

Peggy

Welcome and Happy New Year from me too. :D

In "98 I did an historical time line from Aristotle to Desirable Learning outcomes. I found using a time line a useful way to present the social / historical contexts. My purpose was to identify the different Educational therorists alongside historical and social contexts.

At what point in time do you want to start?

I will come back to this post after the hangover has subsided, after tonights celebrations, which should be by Monday :o

Peggy

45147[/snapback]

:D

Hi

Well really from the Start of the national Curriculum Era.

Hope you have an enjoyable new year party.

Thanks

BB

Well, hello and welcome!!

And happy new year, while we're on the subject  :o

Wow, that's a big area - can you be a tad more specific, perhaps - what sort of thing do you have so far?

Sue  :D

45146[/snapback]

xD

Hi

Thanx

Well I'm looking for a brief development from tyhe start of the Ntional Curriculum to the present day with the particular focus on Early Years.

Happy New Year

BB

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)