Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

My Faith In Parents Has Been Restored

I received a questionnaire for each parent. One of the questions asked what their preferred childcare would be. There was a variety of options,i.e. school, pre-school, childminder, pre-school and relative to name but a few but parents were not mentioned at all. Many parents were horrified that thet were not included in the option. I phoned the E.Y. to order more forms and I mentioned firstly that I was unhappy about asking parents to fill in their annual salaries and I mentioned that parents were a bit annoyed that they had been left out. A lady explained that they asked parents to disclose their family income to ensure they were reaching a wide range of people and parents could return the form back themselves instead of putting it in the large S.A.E. that they provided .She also agreed that they had omitted to include parents as a preferred childcare option.

Whenever I'm asked my family income I always exagerate by a few tens of thousands, don't you :(

Yes, it appears that parents are not designated childcarers anymore :oxD:( Good for them to stand up and be counted.

I'm curious, what is the intended use of the data?

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)