Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

An urgent appeal!

I've started a campaign about the postcode lottery of funding for children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities in PVI settings, you can read more about it here:

http://www.kathrynstinton.com/#!funding-campaign/c1u37

I contacted Nursery World and they want to run an article but would really like first hand accounts from providers about how difficult it can be to meet the needs of children due to lack of support and funding. If you can help, please contact me via my website, there's an option to remain anonymous. This is a real opportunity to raise the profile of this issue so please help if you can.

Thanks so much!

Thanks Scarlettangel, I've sent you a direct message.

Has anyone got a letter from their Local Authority to say additional funding for children with SEN is being reduced in the next financial year? I know that one particular authority has sent such a letter out in December but when Nursery World contacted them today they have denied all knowledge! Please, if you've got a copy of this letter get in touch as it would be really useful to have a copy so Nursery World can go back to the Local Authority in question. Your details won't be used or disclosed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)