Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Those moments...

That make you remember why you do this job.

I have a key child who has currently undiagnosed additional needs but an IP in place. One of his next steps has been to sing for well over a year, and everytime I have tried, he just sits and smiles.

On Thursday, he sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star at the computer with me from start to finish.

I was so proud I actually cried.

It's those moments that makes the battles with bullish!t policy change and the insanity we have to deal with all worth it.

Ah that's fab , you were definitely in Harmony with him ! :) we use a programme called ' sound beginnings ' available from Amazon and use a microphone with it on the computer , it encourages children to make sounds to interact with games, one of my children with SEND uses it as well as all the others , it's really good ,

• Like 2