Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Strictly Come Dancing

Well I saw the X-Factor post and thought I'd start a dancing one!

I love the show. I've been dancing since I was 4 but not ballroom or latin. I really think its going to be a male winner this series, but which one who knows. My favourite from those left is Darren Gough, closely followed by Colin and Bill (despite his dodgy foot!)

Be interesting to see who goes on Saturday.

Hi Nichola

You can't talk about strictly without mentioning the incredibly funny Anton Du Beke :D Every time I see him on the BBC2 show (yes I'm hooked) he just cracks me up.

I want either Darren Gough or Zoe with the lovely Ian to win.

It is nice to be able to settle down on a saturday night with the kids and just let this nice fluffy inoffensive programme just wash over you :)

Sue

I didn't like Anton in the first 2 series but I think we've seen more of his character this time around and I agree he has me in stitches. Hope Darren wins! But I'm voting for Bill :o

PS My partner refused to watch the first 2 series but is hooked this time and has even suggested dancing lessons :)

my mate and I were at a salsa night (i go dancing most weeks, either salsa or jive) and we saw this bloke with his shirt open to his waist. "look at him" we said, "who does he think he is" - "haven't we seen him somewhere? probably at some club around town, yes, that'll be it..." and so on and so forth. Only when they came to the centre to do a jive routine as a part of the cabaret did we realise who it was - Ian and Camilla!!! They were fabulous. I want either colin or Darren to win with Zoe either 2nd or 3rd. Our entire social whirl now has to revolve around saturday night arrangements tha take into account SCD!

Our household voted for Bill 4 times this week............never mind  xD My parter says we watching the X Factor next week  :o

43741[/snapback]

Noooooo don't do that! X factor is repeated twice on the Sunday and all you really need to watch on that show is the results show! Watch the dancing and then watch X Factor results show or if you really want to watch it all, see the repeat Sunday morning or evening.

Noooooo don't do that! X factor is repeated twice on the Sunday and all you really need to watch on that show is the results show! Watch the dancing and then watch X Factor results show or if you really want to watch it all, see the repeat Sunday morning or evening.

43753[/snapback]

What we have been doing is watching Strictly come dancing and taping X factor for my daughter but he is so ditraught that his 'hero' Bill is out he is making a protest! :o Think I'll watch SCB in another room :D

watching ian and camilla jiving to cliff was fantastic!! Colin must win, he's the best by far!! It's so much harder for the guys cos they have to learn to lead as well as dance the steps, while any good male dancer can make a half decent woman dance well through leading them firmly, so it's about ime a bloke won I say!!