Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

M8

hi

could anyone tell me if you can cross ref the pc's for m8 with m7 or is it just the ke.I am struggling with m8.3, evaluating the routines and activities. a lot of it sounds like what i did for m7. I can't check though as my tutor has my folder

thanx

Julie

Julie,

Without seeing your written work I can't really say. My best advice would be that if you go to write something and realise you are repeating past work then stop and cross reference back! There is no point writing the same thing time and time again. It is boring for you and also for the poor old people who have to assess your work. :o

AS routines can mean snack time, I evaluated our snack for the week, what learning was achieved whether the children tried anything new, sensory learning etc etc. Could you perhaps be involved in snack time for a week, (we did breakfasts around the world) you do the planning then evaluate it at the end.

hope this helps Tracey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)