Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pictures Of Fingers Showing Numbers

OK, in a fit of planning avoidance :D I thought I'd make a number line... this progressed to showing numerals and dots..... to adding pictures.... in looking for pictures within fonts I discovered wingdings have hands showing 1,2 and 5 - there is kind of a 3.

Attached to show you what I mean and feel free to use if you like BUT please does anyone know of a font that has 3 and 4????

Now it isn't a number line it's going to be laminated and cut up and used as a matching game. May well change the pictures to colour code with the rest too... Am I mad??

Numbers.doc

We need a triumphant manic smiley....

I only went and found one!!! The font is called GALLAUDET and is just hands! I downloaded it for free.

Have attached updated version but I guess if you don't have hte font yourself you won't be able to see it...? :o

Numbers.doc

Thanks for that Jackie - the number 3 is physically impossible have you tried!

Funny story now... I was oh so proud and after enlarging it to make matching cards I printed and laminated a set for preschool and a set for at home (dh and I childmind). Just cut them out and was playing with them with my daughter..... OMG I have put 6 cars instead of 5!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)