Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

3d Shape Bingo

Being really cheeky, but does anyone happen to have created their own 3D shapes bingo game? Would be really grateful if someone could point my in the right direction of a website.

Thank you

Hi there Angel25

we have done this game before as a bingo game but found that there are not enough 3D shapes to fit on a basic bingo board. What you can do is two things... the attachment is for a 3D bingo game based on the main shapes sphere, cone, cube and cuboid. We just alter the colour for each base card and make sure we print an extra set off for the flashcards.

The other alternative is to add 2D shapes alongside the 3D ones to give an extra dimension.

I've enclosed one base board and an identical one that can be cut up for the flashcards. All you have to do is cut and paste the shapes as to where you want to place them on the base boards and change the colours to make them a little different from the others. Hope it's what you are looking for. :)

3d_SHAPE_BINGO.doc

Thanks for that Liza, extrememly helpful. I'm going to add the names of the shapes as well for the HA, and change the colours to make six boards.

Thanks again....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)