Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Really Urgent

I've got to hand in my first unit today. The thing is I've got confused completing the standards. Evidence method is A-N I understand that its the evidence reference. Please help.

[LUI I don't know if I am too late, but look in your standards and each letter is explained - A - IS A DIRECT OBSERVATION N - IS A STRAIGHT FORWARD ANSWER TO A QUESTION IN YOU KU'S AND I- IS USUALLY AND ASSIGNMENT OR CHART I think, just go to the front of the unit you are working on and the codes are their. Good luck

:D

I've got to hand in my first unit today.  The thing is I've got confused completing the standards.  Evidence method is A-N I understand that its the evidence reference.  Please help.

43417[/snapback]

Remember Mrs B that a good assessor should be guiding you, that is their job. The NVQ code of practice states that they should individualise their programme to the candidate in question & should code up observations.

Nic :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)