Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Post Office Role Play

Guest tinkerbell

Guest tinkerbell

I am sure I read somewhere that the Poat Office /royal mail do a role play pack? I have been on both web sites and cant find anything educational....am I dreaming?

Tinkerbell

Star posted the details back in August, got my pack by speaking to 'a very nice gentleman' on the number she gave whic was

PHONE 01795 426465 Royal Mail Education Service

• 1 year later...

Hi there. I got some fun bits and pieces from the cbeebies postman pat website and included a few Pat stories, Mrs Goggins type clothes and pet cat for the post office. These went down a storm! We also got the children as part of our Seaside Countryside topic to make a postcard, own drawing on front. We wrote home addresses on back and then children wrote a message as a literacy activity. Next we took small groups to our local post office which is 5 mins walk from school. The children went to the counter with the adult to buy their stamps (petty cash from school) and then took them out to the post box. It was great fun and really increased their understanding. We followed it up with an Aunty Mabel video episode about posting letters.

Have fun! AOB

Thanks for that Raine :)

I have just rang and a very nice lady said

she would send me out their role play pack today

Rosina

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)