Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Post Office Templates

Hi at the moment, Im setting up the Post Office in my role-play area, I just wondered if anyone had any templates for a post card, stamp, letters, air mail, etc... Ive rang the Royal Mail Education Service and they are sending me some free materials but Im eagar!!!!!!!!! :o Thanks

I visited my PO during half term; they said they couldn't give me much, but gave me a whole bundle of stuff!

On a similar posting recently, someone said they bought 100 1p stamps for the children to use: I will be doing this when I set up my PO in a couple of weeks time.

Hi there :D

CBeebies have a great site with envelopes for folding and sticking, stamps with characters on them, writing paper etc, all based around the Postman Pat theme.

I have also photocopied stamps for the children to cut out and use - not entirely legal Im sure :o but it was good fun.

G.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)