Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Birthdays

presents? They could do some stamped wrapping paper.

The cards & presents could link to a Post office role play area.

Don't know how old your children are, but you could look at the month or season of their birth - maybe do a graph?

Look at baby photos & how they have changed (the more birthday they have had).

Party games for PE.

That's all I can think of for now.

Welcome to the forum Welshmiss :D

We have a party shop role play corner at present, which is proving very popular. I am going to put out lots of cards and different sized envelopes next week to get them matching sizes and shapes.

You could do some balloon science - rocket balloons, static electricity, balloon propelled cars etc and extend to bubbles...

presents? They could do some stamped wrapping paper.

The cards & presents could link to a Post office role play area.

Don't know how old your children are, but you could look at the month or season of their birth - maybe do a graph?

Look at baby photos & how they have changed (the more birthday they have had).

Party games for PE.

That's all I can think of for now.

42720[/snapback]

42744[/snapback]

Oops, pressed the wrong button on previous post!!! Thank you for the welcome ASPK. thanks for the ideas - my children are nursery. I thought of learning "Happy Birthday" in other languages - anyone got some ideas where I can find some translations? I know Penblwydd Hapus is Welsh!

42744[/snapback]

Oops, pressed the wrong button on previous post!!! Thank you for the welcome ASPK. thanks for the ideas - my children are nursery. I thought of learning "Happy Birthday" in other languages - anyone got some ideas where I can find some translations? I know Penblwydd Hapus is Welsh!

We have this as a theme in Spring Term - we link it to our class bear - Cuddles! Very popular theme!

We write invites to our own toys to invite them to party

Design and make own party hats

Make bday cards and wrapping paper and models for Cuddles

We bake a cake!!

Make party food in groups - jelly, sandwiches, decorate biscuits etc - (lovely opportunity to write shopping lists and instructions as well as PSHE links!)

Decorate place mats (which are then laminated and used as plates!) with things that begin with our own name

End it all with a great party for cuddles - take lots of digi photos and then print them out - lovely display!!

Enjoy - it's a lovely theme!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)