Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Christmas Cards

basilbrush

We have decided (across nursery & reception) to go very simple so as to get the child's own work as far as possible (& we are very simple folk!)

I am going to offer them a shape: square, star, tree - whatever, for them to basically collage with Christmasy bits & bobs. The more able children (probably most of reception could try) will cut out their shapes & stick it on to a pre-folded card. With the square I was planning on putting ribbon & a bow on it so it looks like a present.

Guest S Whisler
just trying to decide what to do for christmas cards with my reception class,  would love some of your ideas

Basilbrush

42702[/snapback]

Last year and a couple of years ago I made some cards that looked really great, but really simple too. We had some star shaped sponges and gave the kids those and gold or silver paint (or both if they wanted) and the had a piece of black card to print as many or as few as they wanted (some were very stylish and selective, others not so!). We then stuck that card onto folded red card and the children wrote to whoever from and their name. They looked really good, but really simple to do!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)