Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nowhere For C3 Assessments

I'm having my c3 assessment gross and fine motor skills at the end of jan 06. The teacher in my class has told me I can have assessment in class with 5/6 children whilst she does dance and movement in the hall! My plan is for the children to move like an elephant, kangaroo and tiger, in and out of some cones and then throw a bean bag into a hoop where a picture of the animal they have just been is. She told me I will be on my own with the children and my assessor and she will stay out of the way. I said she could be there and didn't have to disappear. My point is how can I show gross motor skills, of running like a tiger, jumping like a kangaroo and big strides on the carpet in our class. Although she said I can move desks and stuff I think my assessment will suffer. I would do it outside but you can't guarantee the weather in January and I like to be organised. I'm really worried. I have given her a copy of my plan so she knows exactly what I want to do and she knows what I have to achieve. help. At the same I'm being assessed on C2 as well.

Guest tinkerbell

Cant believe people can be so mean,you need to use the hall,can you not swap with the teacher baring in mind she has plenty of warning.?

Tinkerbell

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)