Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Objective-led planning

Hi,

I think this may have been discussed before but I was wondering if anyone followed the ABC objective-led planning model?

At the moment, this is what we do but with individual targets for individual children. Of course, there are often children with similar targets

I have been weighing up whether or not to try having 3 areas of learning each week that we focus on during the CI session - each adult having a different area to focus on with differing needs outlined.

I'm a bit worried about loosing the complete individualised targets and was then wondering whether to have 2 areas of learning to focus on with all the children plus each child would have 1 individual one? So 2 adults would focus on the areas of learning and the other the individualised 1?

I'm assuming that I would work through the areas of learning to ensure progress was made across the board? Or would it be better to focus on areas of most weakness?

Would love to hear from anyone that has tried it.

Thanks

Green Hippo x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)