Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Themed Planning for an Interview

Hi

I have applied for a job working with funded 2 year olds. I have an interview next week!!

They have asked me to bring along some planning, based on a Summer theme, with learning outcomes and assessment methods.

I have started to put together an indoor and an outdoor plan, based on their theme and would appreciate some honest opinions about what I am doing.

I am currently working as an Assessor, so haven't been involved directly with any planning for over 2 years, but if I was planning - I would be planning based on children's interests and observations and not around a theme. I hope this is a trick question that will be discussed in the interview!! :-)

Thanks in advance!!

Melissa.

Inside Planning - for Interview.docx

Hi I really like your format - the only other small column I would add would be for children's names or initials so you can clearly show which activities link to a childs next step - I know it would be blank as this is an example, but if it isn't on there if it were me I might forget to mention it at interview!

Good luck :1b

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)