Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How Movement Develops Confidence - C3

I have homework. How an activity develops confidence in movement from 0-7yrs. I can think of lots of activities for all ages but not sure how putting a 6wk old baby under a baby gym to develop movement will give baby confidence. Same for all ages. Think I may be reading into question a bit too deep. we have gone over how we can help confidence in movement eg praise, sufficient space, equipment, giving explanations etc. But exactly how an activity develops confidence I'm not sure. Child kicking ball promotes confidence in balance. Is that the sort of thing expected?

Hi lui

Which knowledge evidence question is this...I had c7 signed off so i check, the unit ended up being a bout 50 pages so if you let me know the KE I will email back with some pointers...

Mand

I have homework.  How an activity develops confidence in movement from 0-7yrs.  I can think of lots of activities for all ages but not sure how putting a 6wk old baby under a baby gym to develop movement will give baby confidence.  Same for all ages.  Think I may be reading into question a bit too deep. we have gone over how we can help confidence in movement eg praise, sufficient space, equipment, giving explanations etc.  But exactly how an activity develops confidence I'm not sure.  Child kicking ball promotes confidence in balance.  Is that the sort of thing expected?

41342[/snapback]

Hi Lui

I think you're trying to read to much into it, to be fair. Confidence in this context means, amongst others, the groundwork to move on.

See if that makes any difference to your thinking?

Sue :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)