Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Funding

Sorry but being VERY lazy, can't be bothered to read another document and I know someone will know this info off top of head.

Can anyone confirm when the changes are happening to the funding.

I know April 06 becomes 38 weeks, but when is the 15 hrs, 2yr old funding and 20hrs funding coming into effect.

Thank you

Net x

Don't be so lazy Net, :) I expect your answer within two days, you are the one who keeps finding all these documents and giving us links to access them, then we feel we just have to read them, so I await your answer. xD:( ( the smileys are meant to be tongue in cheek)

Have you noticed, end of week, half term next week, yipee, hubby prepared me a lovely hot bubble bath, candles etc, cooked me a lovely meal, has just put a glass of wine next to me by the computor, ( only my third-honest) I feel a bit frivolous with my replies, hee hee)

Back to your question Net, can't think of the answer off the top of my head so you will definitely have to look it up unless someone else replies and saves us both the bother :o

Peggy

Sorry Peggy, You are correct, I will search the net until the early hours to find the document(yeah right)

My hubby has gone out and left me to my own devices and bottle of red wine -a shiraz pinotage I think - will be opened and downed quite quickly. A whole week off and what are we doing -b****y pre school work

LOL

:D:D:D

Net x

Just a thought, and to save some peoples time in finding out the answer to nets' question.....

When the Government ( any Party) says they are going to do something, what are the odds that they will actually do it? and if they do do it, especially financial promises, it usually has a hidden cost to us. ie: the level playing field (not) moves it's goal post again. :o

Sorry to be so cynical ( must be the hangover xD )

Peggy

Not so lazy today and have found out about

2006 - 3/4 yr 12.5hrs - 38 weeks

2007 - 3/4 yr 15hrs - 38 weeks

2008+ - 3/4yr 20hrs - 38 weeks

BUT still can't find out about 2yr old funding.

Net x

Well done, Net, Not achieved in my 2 day deadline but I am sure you have been so busy houseworking :o

Not sure about 2 yr olds myself, I bet linda knows, she seems to be up to date on most things.

Peggy

Thanks peggy, not quite housework but trying to keep my sanity with my nearly 13yr old hormonal daughter and 'i'm right your wrong' 7yr old.

net x

:oxD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)