Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help with questionnaires!

Hi

I am new on here and so hoping I am ok by starting a new post.

I am a manager of an After School Club, we only open for 3 hours a day but obviously still have to follow the EYFS.

I need to find a way to get my staff involved in how they feel at club by means of a questionnaire.

I was wondering if anyone has set questions they ask staff that you wouldn't mind sharing which could prompt me on how and what to ask my team?
I need this info to put towards our action plans and show that i am involving all of the team.

However - I am in a little bit of a situation at our club where I am the only qualified staff member at present but are hoping to recruit soon.
My other team members have the basic certificates such as first aid and child protection, but they are not trained to level 2 or 3 and do not want to be.
Ofsted are aware and are working closely with us.

We hold staff meetings but i have to mainly talk to other members by email as they only work in holiday time and have other day time jobs so we are never all together at the same time.
A questionnaire seems the easiest way to gather info but i am just stuck on detailed questions etc.

Any help on this would really be good!
Thank you!

:)

Edited by Kerry79euk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)