Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted

I have just taken on the role of Foundation Stage Coordinator of an independent primary school. Last Feb we had a whole school ISA inspection. We have not had nursery Ofsted inspection yet. I have been given conflicting advice as to what policies we need to have in place from, a) the school ones cover the foundation stage too, to :o a policy for each of the 14 areas which Ofsted look at. If anyone has recent experience please let me know. Thanks :)

Hi Emma,

I'm in an Independent school too. There is a lot of conflicting advice about what we should have/need.

As far as I know, when we have an OFSTED inspection we are only inspected on the education side. May well be displaying happy ignorance here and look forward to hearing others views. All I keep getting told is,

'Um, not sure'.

We don't have policies for 14 Standards.

Worried Barb

Hi Emma,

I'm in an Independent school too. There is a lot of conflicting advice about what we should have/need.

As far as I know, when we have an OFSTED inspection we are only inspected on the education side. May well be displaying happy ignorance here and look forward to hearing others views. All I keep getting told is,

'Um, not sure'.

We don't have policies for 14 Standards.

Worried Barb

40606[/snapback]

Thanks Barb, I'm glad I'm not the only one in the dark. I think I'll update the early years policy and hope for the best!

Emma

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)