Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I'm on a hit record!

narnia

Ladies and gentlemen, I invite you to pop over to iTunes and download a copy of Marillion's Christmas single, which was actually produced as a xmas gift for their fans. I had the great pleasure to be invited, along with other club members, to sing on the backing vocals. Lots of fun and a thrill for this Marillion fan, as you might imagine! However, once the fans started receiving it, they asked why the song hasn't been released as a Christmas single....................so the band has responded by doing exactly that, BUT it is in aid of charity, the band gets nothing financially form it. The cause is for a young father, who has two small children. He is suffering from a terrible form of brain cancer, but pioneering work is being done in America, so the money is being used to send him over there, to see if the medics can help. His greatest wish?? 'To walk my youngest child to school on her first day there'.............a simple wish that most of us would take for granted. For Matt, it's everything. So, I invite you to download 'The carol of the bells'.........or you can see it on youtube. I appear on it too, briefly, with fellow fan club members, guess which one is me????

• Like 1