Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pe

Help i need some advice on the best way to do a medium plan for PE and RE for the foundation stage. I work in a church school and have to have separate planning for RTE alongside the 6 FS areas. Can any one help???

I also need help wityh planning a medium term PE plan again for reception any ideas???

Welcome to the forum, Divebubbles.

If you do a forum search you will find that RE has been a recent topic of conversation. Your education authority should have produced their own syllabus for RE. If you try the Surrey website you should be able to find our syllabus with lesson plans (www.fours.co.uk)

Welcome to the forum, Divebubbles.

If you do a forum search you will find that RE has been a recent topic of conversation. Your education authority should have produced their own syllabus for RE. If you try the Surrey website you should be able to find our syllabus with lesson plans (www.fours.co.uk)

39228[/snapback]

HI dive bubbles

we use a scheme called Top Starts which is very easy to use and covers a series of basic skilss in very well laid sessions over 5-6 week terms. There is only enough to cover 4 terms rather than 6 so we substitue this with a BBC Lets Move Cd on 'Divali' for a term and the last term we focus on skills for sports day.

If you would like I could send you a sample of a medium term PE format. Hope this helps :)

Liza I'd be really interested in that too if that's okay. I don't like the scheme we have at school so plan my own - would love to see what you do with Top Start though - that would be great!

Thanks

Hi Gater

the Top Start scheme is all at school and we dont put it all into the medium term plan as we dont want to repeat ourselves when its all ready written down (we just photocopy the relevant terms sessions and pop it in alongside the PE medium term plan (I will try and attach a copy of that here)

I am hoping this link will take you to the TOP sports page

http://www.youthsporttrust.org/yst_top_top.html

cheers everyone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)