Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted -pre-school on same site as school

Thanks for your reply. It was just that last time we had our inspection prior to the school, but the same week.

They have notice of one tomorrow, so a little nervous they may be with me tomorrow as well!

I don't think it's to do with whether you are on the same site or not I think it's about who runs the provision.

If a private provider was on a school site I believe they would be inspected separately but a school run governor led setting should be done with the school.

Good luck!

We are same as you and inspected last may. Schools ofsted turned up one day and then ours the next BUT our inspector said it was a coincidence!!! However it had been 6 years since we were both done so were you inspected around the same time last time? Good luck c'est la vie la vie sending you a big ((hug)) too!

Thanks for your reply. It was just that last time we had our inspection prior to the school, but the same week.

They have notice of one tomorrow, so a little nervous they may be with me tomorrow as well!

Well no inspection today, so maybe tomorrow or Friday! Still think like you Andreamay they will come while they are so close.

Especially as we were both done together before and it's 4 years now.

today I was at a meeting in playgroup at lunch time I popped into school they had just got the call. Ofsted are in tomorrow and Friday ours is overdue so we too will be ready I hope not worked for months so we will see.

My daughters infant/junior school was done earlier this year within that week the senior school, private day nursery and the out of school club also had them . They are literally yards from each other and run separately So I too am eagerly watching this space..