Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

report writing

Hi jumpingbean,

Still writing reports I'm afraid, but we're using just characteristics of learning to share with parents. These will also be used for transition notices.

Yes, still writing reports - is there something/someone who suggests we shouldn't be?! Also still doing my transfer documents and finding ANY excuse to procrastinate! :(;)

x

Yes I'm in the middle of mine too. Making them parent friendly commenting on the 7 areas of learning and then adding a bit on their child's C of L. I am them cutting and pasting these onto the transition document supplied by our LA's to forward to schools.

Yes I'm in the middle of mine too. Making them parent friendly commenting on the 7 areas of learning and then adding a bit on their child's C of L. I am them cutting and pasting these onto the transition document supplied by our LA's to forward to schools.

So much for the new EYFS reducing paperwork!!

We do a termly report for all of our children and a transfer record for the ones going to school it is a fair amount of paperwork, but actually it's easy doing the transfer when you have a set of progress reports for the child, and the transfer record is accurate and parents appreciate it - so do the schools.

• 2 years later...

We are writing reports on tapestry and finding it so much quicker and easier.the only problem we have is our predictive text doesn't come up when doing reports.it works when doing everything else when on full tapestry or the app.any help appreciated.?

We are writing reports on tapestry and finding it so much quicker and easier.the only problem we have is our predictive text doesn't come up when doing reports.it works when doing everything else when on full tapestry or the app.any help appreciated.?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)