Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sound Sheets

Hello all

I am new to the foundation stage forum and am finding so many useful ideas here which is great! I was teaching in a nursery last year and have now moved to a recption class in a different school.

Wondering whether anyone knows of any good sites for sound work/ phonics?

Would very much appreciated!

Thanks

KT x

Both would be good to be honest!

We use jolly phonics mainly at the school alongside pips but I could just do with a little more inspiration!

KT

Hi Katie and welcome from me too. Have you looked at the BBC's Little Animals Activity Centre? It has a variety of interactive games for maths and phonics.

Hi Katie,

You should have a copy of Playing with Sounds - it a big lever arch folder type thing from the dfes - somewhere in your school - it is the new 'Pips'. We use it alongside Jolly Phonics.

Hope this helps

Hi Katie,

me again, sorry have just read your post properly and realised you were asking for web sites - sorry - you probably know all about Playing with sounds so please ignore me!

Don't know any sites but Word Shark is might be worth a look. Your senco should know about it.

Hello all

I am new to the foundation stage forum and am finding so many useful ideas here which is great! I was teaching in a nursery last year and have now moved to a recption class in a different school.

Wondering whether anyone knows of any good sites for sound work/ phonics?

Would very much appreciated!

Thanks

KT x

39089[/snapback]

These are not website related but have you looked at activities in NLS Phonics in progress booklet (red) - v good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)